THUYA Professional Line is known for its rich composition that promotes hair growth. It contains: keratin, argan oil, aloe vera, vitamins A, B1, B6, B12, C and E, folic acid, niacin, minerals and many other nutrients.
Thanks to its own laboratory and a qualified staff of technologists, the Spanish company has developed a product with high quality ingredients, which allows you to delicately color the hairs without damaging them.
The main advantages of Thuya dye:
1. Wide palette of 9 colors:
– 6 for eyebrows: brown, light brown, milk chocolate, gray taupe, graphite, burgundy;
– 3 for eyelashes: black, blue-black, purple-black.
Thanks to the color nuances correctly selected in the composition of the preparation, the dye makes it possible, when mixing, to obtain:
– a wide palette of shades;
– natural pure colors with a light powdery print on the skin;
– dark contrasting colors – with a dense and persistent imprint on the skin;
– color that retains its depth and brightness of tone on the hairs for up to 8 weeks;
– 100% staining of gray hair;
– the beauty and expressiveness of eyelashes with a deep black color, as well as black with a purple or blue undertone;
2. Care components:
– argan oil: has a follicle-stimulating and nourishing effect, blocks moisture loss; penetrates the hair follicles and restores damaged follicles, gives natural shine to hairs due to the function of restoring the lipid layer; has protection against UV rays;
– Boswellia resin: soothes sensitive skin during staining, has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect;
– hydrolyzed keratin: thanks to its small molecule, it reduces the porosity of the hair, smoothes the surface of the cuticular layer, improves elasticity and thickens the hair shaft;
– aloe vera: provides long-lasting hydration for hair and skin; has antioxidant and antibacterial effects;
– caper fruit extract: reduces skin hyperactivity after the staining procedure, softens, soothes, has an anti-inflammatory effect.
3.Economic efficiency (1 tube = 40 procedures)
TM Thuya has a GMP certificate, as well as passed dermatological and ophthalmological control – it is allowed to work in the periorbital zone (eye area). (Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products) is a fundamental world document on the basis of which certification of pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries is made. Thuya products comply with high quality control in accordance with European cosmetic standards.