Ekko Beauty Gel Color Remover Correcting & Gradation
Gel remover for removing paint and henna from eyebrows
- Professional, multifunctional tool for removing paint from skin and hair.
- The universal formula works with both skin and hair.
- Suitable for removing excess paint and henna.
- Gel effective formula that does not flow.
The remover gently but very effectively removes traces of henna or paint after the dyeing process. The product formula is designed in such a way that at the same time it is possible to clean the skin of excess paint or henna in order to correct or correct mistakes during coloring. And in case of darkening of the hairs, it allows you to lighten the obtained result by 1-3 tones or create a good ombre effect.
The gel formula of the remover is convenient to use because it does not flow or float, which makes the product comfortable to use for both the master and the client.
The method of using a remover to remove paint \ henna from hairs
- Apply the required amount of product with a cotton swab or brush.
- Leave for 2-5 minutes for the product to work on the hairs.
- Then gently clean the darkened hair area. Remove the rest of the mixture with a cotton pad moistened with water or toner.
- If the result does not satisfy you, repeat the procedure again.
The method of using a remover to remove paint/henna from the skin
Apply a small amount of the product to a cotton pad (you can use a cotton swab when working with the contour) and wipe the area of the skin where the coloring mixture needs to be removed. If you are not satisfied with the result, repeat the procedure again.
For professional use only.
Volume: 100 ml
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Carbomer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Treethanolamine.