Adjuster for correction of color saturation is uniquely formulated for professionals. As a result, the main purpose of this product is to make the shade lighter on the hairs and more transparent on the skin. The adjuster is not an independent colorant, it works only in combination with a colorant.
Mode of application:
- In a non-metallic container, mix the NIKK MOLE dye and the adjuster in the desired proportion until smooth (the more adjuster in the dye mixture, the clearer and lighter the final color will be in the dyeing).
- Add an equal amount of NIKK MOLE oxidant to the resulting mixture (dye + adjuster}.
- Apply the resulting mixture to your eyebrows.
- Soak for 5-15 minutes depending on the desired depth of tone. Remove residues with a damp cotton pad.
- Make sure the dyeing mixture is completely removed from the skin. If you go beyond the lines of the desired dyeing, use a remover for correction.
- The adjuster is for professional use only.
- Store at temperatures from + 5 ° C to + 25 ° C out of reach of children and animals.
- Be sure to perform a sensitivity test before use!
- Do not use the regulator if the skin is irritated, sensitive, or with open wounds or other damage to the skin.
- Avoid eye contact with the adjuster. In case of contact with the eyes
rinse them immediately with plenty of water. If necessary
see a doctor,
- When preparing the mixture, do not use metal objects.
Product Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Urea, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Erythorbate, Parfum, CI 77491, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocamine Oxid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol.
You can learn about new products and promotions from our Instargam
Our managers will advise you on any questions. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
Telegram / Viber +38 (098) 477 88 82