EKKOBEAUTY Henna for eyebrows FOXY
EKKOBEAUTY Henna for eyebrows FOXY Ideal for dyeing eyebrows “fiery”, red-haired girls. When mixed with other shades of henna, it gives the final color a pronounced warm undertone.
- in the state of milk – amber with a translucent staining effect on the skin;
- in the state of sauce – a marmalade shade with the effect of medium-density staining on the skin;
- in a state of sour cream – bronze with the effect of tattooing on the skin.
Henna EKKOBEAUTY is the right choice in favor of beauty and health.
EKKOBEAUTY henna dyeing of eyebrows is a guarantee of a beautifully contoured shape and natural shade. At the end of the procedure, you get a perfect result with a pronounced caring effect – more elastic and shiny eyebrow hairs in just one procedure.
- Long-lasting color – on hairs up to 8 weeks, on the skin up to 14 days.
- High ability to stain skin.
- The most natural shades.
- Instant effect of well-groomed eyebrows, beautiful by nature.
- Endless color palette thanks to the ability to mix tones.
- Nourish and protect every hair.
- Stimulates the growth of new hair along the dyeing contour.
- The product is intended for professional use.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date.
- Do not use the product on inflamed / damaged skin.
- Do not use an eyelash dyeing product.
- It is not recommended to keep EkkoBeauty henna on eyebrows for more than 20 minutes!
- Avoid getting the dye mixture on your clothes.
- Perform a standard elbow test before use to check for possible allergic reactions.
- Store the product in a dry, dark place out of reach of children and animals.
Instructions for use:
1. Carry out make-up removal and cleanse the eyebrow area with EkkoBeauty scrub.
2. In a non-metallic container, mix EkkoBeauty mineral solution and henna powder in a proportion sufficient to obtain the desired consistency. After preparation, the mixture must be used immediately.
3. With a flat synthetic brush, apply the mixture evenly, strictly according to the planned shape of the eyebrows. If necessary, correct the border of application with a dry cotton swab.
4. Exposure – from 5 to 15 minutes, depending on what intensity of hair and skin color you want to get. To achieve a positive staining result, EkkoBeauty Henna does not require complete drying.
5. Remove the surface layer of the dyeing composition with a cotton pad moistened with EkkoBeauty eyebrow and eyelash growth oil. Finally, remove the henna residues from the eyebrow area with plain water.
EKKOBEAUTY henna eyebrow dyeing – offer your customers only the best!