Mini wax heater
The compact Nikk Mole wax heater is designed to melt cosmetic wax and keep it hot during the entire depilation procedure. It is used to work with all types of wax used for unwanted hair removal procedures.
The maximum operating temperature of the appliance will allow you to quickly heat up large quantities of wax. The ability to adjust the temperature will allow you to keep the material in the desired thermal regime during the procedure.
Wax heater, aluminum container for warming up wax, plastic lid.
- Supply voltage: 220 V, 50 Hz;
- Power consumption: 13 W;
- Heating temperature: from 30 to 125 degrees.
Depilation with warm wax:
- Cleanse the skin with lotion, for a softer depilation, apply oil to the area to be removed.
- Make sure that the temperature of the wax is comfortable for the client’s skin;
- Apply heated wax in the direction of hair growth.
- With a sharp, confident movement, remove wax from the surface of the skin against hair growth;
- At the end of the depilation procedure, cleanse the skin.
In addition to the Wax heater, you can also try: