Ekko Beauty eyebrow henna in the shade Chocolate
A warm shade of henna for eyebrows, milk chocolate in a complex multifaceted color.
Recommended for coloring the eyebrows of blondes and fair-haired girls with a warm hair color tone.
• in the sauce state – a delicate milk cocoa color with a slight effect on the skin;
• in the sour cream state – the color of milk chocolate with a medium-density coloring effect on the skin.
Eyebrow tinting with EKKO BEAUTY eyebrow henna from NIKK MOLE is a guarantee of a beautifully defined shape and natural shade. At the end of the procedure, you get a perfect result with a pronounced caring effect – more elastic and shiny eyebrow hairs in just one procedure.
- Long lasting color – on hair up to 8 weeks, on skin up to 14 days.
- High ability to stain skin.
- The most natural shades.
- Instant effect of well-groomed eyebrows, beautiful by nature.
- Endless color palette thanks to the ability to mix tones.
- Nourish and protect every hair.
- Stimulates the growth of new hair along the dyeing contour.
- The product is intended for professional use.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date.
- Do not use the product on inflamed / damaged skin.
- Do not use an eyelash dyeing product.
- It is not recommended to leave Ekko Beauty henna on the eyebrows for more than 20 minutes!
- Avoid getting the dye mixture on your clothes.
- Perform a standard elbow test before use to check for possible allergic reactions.
- Store the product in a dry, dark place out of reach of children and animals.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove makeup and clean the eyebrow area with Ekko Beauty scrub.
2. In a non-metallic container, mix Ekko Beauty mineral solution and henna powder in a proportion sufficient to obtain the desired consistency. After preparation, the mixture must be used immediately.
3. With a flat synthetic brush, apply the mixture evenly, strictly according to the planned shape of the eyebrows. If necessary, correct the border of application with a dry cotton swab.
4. Exposure – from 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the intensity of hair and skin color you want to achieve. To achieve a positive eyebrow coloring result, Ekko Beauty henna does not require complete drying.
5. Remove the surface layer of eyebrow henna using a cotton pad moistened with Ekko Beauty oil for eyebrow and eyelash growth. Finally, remove the henna residues from the eyebrow area with plain water.
Composition /Ingredients (INCI): Lawsonia inermis, Indigofera argentea, Emblica officinalis, Sodium PCA, Tartaric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Acacia Concinna, Citric Acid, P-Aminophenol.
In addition to EKKO BEAUTY CHOCOLATE Henna, you can also purchase: