Ekko Beauty Henna set for eyebrows “Brunette/Shaten”
Professional henna for eyebrows in the set is presented in 4 colors, which in reality allow you to work with a huge palette of shades. You can get the final tone by mixing shades with each other, as well as varying the density of the dilution and the exposure time. Moroccan dye henna is a very “predictable” product, which is especially beneficial in the initial stages of working with it.
The master quickly begins to navigate the mixing proportions and can accurately predict how the planned tone will fall on one or another appearance. Therefore, it is ideal for those who prefer to dye their eyebrows with henna at home.
The blend of raw materials is formulated with great attention to cold tones, which allows you to achieve maximum naturalness when dyeing your eyebrows.
After dyeing with Ekko beauty henna, the color on the hairs lasts up to 8 weeks, on the skin – up to 2 weeks.
Henna for eyebrows in a golden brown shade is ideal for owners of dark or tanned skin, light, light brown and dark blonde hair. And also for girls who prefer naturalness and warm tones.
Milk consistency – wheat hair color and transparent skin coloring effect.
The consistency of the sauce is caramel and the average color density on the skin.
The consistency of sour cream is the color “milk chocolate” and the bright effect of tattooing on the skin.
Combined with other henna shades, it adds a warm note to the final color.
A dark brown shade that emphasizes the bright beauty of dark-skinned, dark-haired girls with dark eyes. An ideal solution for brunettes, on whose eyebrows this color looks very natural.
Dyeing result depending on consistency:
- condition of milk – cappuccino, slight skin dyeing effect;
- the state of the sauce is gray-brown, the density of skin dyeing is average;
- the state of sour cream is woody brown, deep dyeing of the skin with the effect of “tattooing”.
Works great with other henna colors and adds versatility and depth to the base tone.
Copper-red tone for red-haired, “fiery” girls.
- milky consistency – amber color and translucent skin dyeing;
- the consistency of the sauce is a shade of marmalade and the average density of skin dyeing;
- the consistency of sour cream – the color of bronze and the effect of tattooing on the skin.
In contact with other shades of henna, it gives warmth and softness to the main color.
The coldest, deepest color in the Ekko beauty Moroccan henna line.
Recommended for girls of a cold type of appearance, both blondes and bright brunettes.
- the liquid state of the dye mixture gives a light graphite color;
- the state of the sauce – the color “anthracite” and the average density of dyeing on the skin;
- the state of sour cream is black with a blue tint, a tattoo effect on the skin.
This henna color is indispensable for working with graphite shades, it is in excellent contact with other tones and gives them depth.